Τhe UNESCO Chair “Culture and Wine Traditions” of the University of Burgundy and the University of Crete
In partnership with:
• Region of Crete,
• City of Heraklion,
• National Federation of Greek Wines (EDOAO)
• Mediterranean diet and health Association (Nutrition, Méditerranéenne et Santé-NMS)
• ELGO-Dimitra (Hellenic Agricultural Organization-Dimitra), Heraklion
• University of Crete Research Center (UCRC) for the Humanities, the Social and Education Sciences
organize the Conference “Vine, wine, food and health” and invite all persons interested to attend the Conference and submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
• Vineyards and terroirs: grape varieties, enological processes, evolution, rules, market and trade, knowledge and technical spreading up, viticultural and enological actors.
• Cultural, social and historical aspects of vine, wine and diet.
• Wine, Mediterranean and Cretan diets and health.
• Wine, gastronomy, tourism, and development: landscape, cultural heritage, economic development, food and wine connection, architecture.